Wednesday, October 26, 2011

When I Grow Up

I suppose I'll take this first-post blog virginity time to explain myself, and this.

Lenore Lenore is a craft blog, the name of my future Etsy store, and an all-around dump for my creativity.  I sketch, sew, knit, book bind, bead weave, and do other sorts of things that result in various pretties of various kinds.

As for me, I have the typical story: for as long as I can remember I have wanted to create.  I went through phases, starting as traditional art, and ending with anything I can make with my hands.  I do still sketch, mostly studies of things, and I have a tumblr for art studies and suchstuff, although I also port this blog there, because why not?

Outside of these things I like reading, yoga, trying to run, medical sketches, Minecraft, and curling up on the weekends with the Boy, who makes me chocolate chip pancakes.  I also really like chocolate chip pancakes, preferably with more chocolate than pancake.

No comments:

Post a Comment